1) Participation at any one of the United States Championships events will earn you points to determine your Ranking.
2) Teachers competing in the series must have their NDCA dues up to date and posted on NDCA website. If not, they will forfeit all winnings for themselves and their students.
3) Competitors winning awards must be present at the awards presentation at United States Dance Championships, or they will forfeit their awards.
4) To receive the Top Teacher prize money. The teacher must compete at the United States Dance Championships with 10 entries or more.
5) Any discrepancies in scoring or point accumulation must be reported in writing by using the Discrepancy Report Form on the website. Discrepancies must be filed no later than 21 days after the event posted date on the Leader Board. If not, points will not count.
6) All entries dance at the USDC will count toward the FINALE except for the entries on Saturday. The United States circuit awards will be presented on Friday night, there forth, all entries on Saturday cannot be count toward the Finale.
We will not accept telephone calls, email, word of mouth, FaceBook or Twitter. It must be in writing using the Discrepancy Report Form on the website.
All discrepancies must be filed 14 days before United States Dance Championships week. No discrepancies will be taken at United States Dance Championships except for The Embassy Ball Dancesport Championships as that event is the week before USDC.